Friday, February 8, 2008

Hawthorn Hawks New Jumper

The Hawthorn Australian Rules Football Club have revealled their newest jumper to be used as an away or 'clash' jumper. As you can see from below it is a very white number which I think the pretty boys at Hawthorn will love, as it will show off their tans that they work so hard on.
Above is a picture from the Hawthornfc.com.au website of Shane Crawford in the new strip. My view of it is that is will definately be a clash and also it is a tonne better than their tartan idea a few years back. I did my best to search for the old tartan Hawthorn jumper to no avail. But I think below is what it was modelled on.

In other AFL news the Brisbane Lions are searching for 28 on 08, that means they are after 28,000 members in 2008, so if you haven't signed up yet, get on board at www.lions.com.au.

Coach Onski

No comments: