Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spurs - Come on boys

Now I just wrote about getting a 'YES!' from Southend and Ipswich winning and popped over to see the San Antonio Spurs Vs the Philly 76ers results. WHAT THE???

Spurs I can understand losing to Detroit. I can understand you losing to New Orleans (although not by 25 points, and seriously Bowen didnt even touch that Oscar winner Paul, what a dive he took!), I can even (just) understand losing to Phoenix. But now we lose to Philly! Whats up with our game? We were on a 11 game streak before that to now losing 5 of the last 6. This is not the time of the year we start losing Spurs.

Lets hope we can pick up the game against Boston on Monday. I think a win against the Celtic will turn the bad run around and get us back on track to where we should be. Come on boys!!

Coach Onski.

No comments: